HUGE SALE! 50% OFF ALL RETRACTABLE BANNERS + SHIPS IN 24 HRS!
- Will my banner come with a carrying case?
- Yes, all retractable banners come with an included case.
- How thick is the banner material?
- Our banner material is a 0.37 mm thick vinyl.
- How do you get the banner to stand up?
- When you're setting up an Economy retractable, make sure to turn the bottom feet perpendicular to the stand. Our Premium retractable banner does not have feet, and the weight of the base will keep the banner upright.
- Can I use my retractable banner outdoors?
- Our retractable banners are designed primarily for indoor use. You can use them for a short period of time in good weather conditions but keep in mind that windy or wet weather could damage your retractable banner.
- How can I design an effective retractable banner?
- There are several key ways to make sure your banner is clear, legible and effective:
Use large fonts and images so people can see your banner from a distance.
Contrast your background and text colors to ensure clear readability.
Focus on one main message that people can quickly understand.
Keep your safety margins in mind as you design. (See below for details on these important measurements.)
- How quickly can I get my banner?
- Expedited: 1-2 days delivery
Rush: 4-6 days
Standard: 10-12 days
- Is there any way to put a rush on my order?
- You can place a rush on your order by choosing any of the options that are faster than Standard, such as Rush and the fastest option is Expedited. If, after order placement, you find you need your order sooner please contact our customer service team.
- How do I track my order?
- As soon as your order leaves our facility, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email. You may check the status of your order by clicking on the link in your shipping confirmation email.
- My product contains a defect or is damaged, what can be done?
- If your product is damaged and / or contains manufacturing defects when you receive your order, please contact customer support via 1-855-602-6231.
- Can I buy a vinyl or fabric banner to put into the retractable banner stand I already own?
- Sorry, but we don't offer replacement banners on their own.
- What file formats do you accept?
- Retractable Banners On The Cheap can accept JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, and PDF files that are 20MB and under. If your file is over this size limit you can flatten the image, reduce the resolution to 150 pixels per inch and save as a JPG at a high quality level. If you must send a file format not accepted online or a file larger than 20MB, please call us for assistance and instructions.
- What does “Safety Line” and “Bleed Line” mean on the templates I’m designing?
The dotted line signifies our Safety Zone. Anything outside of that dotted line could potentially get cut off during our printing and finishing process. Because of this, ensure that all important text, images, and artwork are inside the safety line!The bleed line indicates how far background elements should extend so that there is no empty white space visible when the banner is assembled. Make sure your background colors or images extend to the edge of the template artboard for best results.
If you have questions regarding file setup and specifications, please chat with our Customer Love Team by clicking on the ‘Chat Now’ button at the top of the site, or call us at 1-855-602-6231.
- What is the bleed, the trim and the safety margin? How much of the banner is hidden by the stand?
- Specs are as follows:
Visual area (after assembly): 33” x 78”
Safety: 1”on top and .25” on the bottom and sides
Bleed: .125” on the top and sides, 2.25” for the bottom
- Will the printed product look exactly like the design proof displayed on my monitor?
- Due to different monitor calibrations, some printed colors may not always match the colors displayed on your computer monitor. We are also printing on a material as opposed to what you’re seeing on a backlit computer screen. Colors will vary!
- May I use a credit card with someone else's name?
- For security purposes, the billing address entered on the site must match the address on file for the credit or debit card used.
- What is your refund policy?
- For our refund policy, please see our Terms of Sale
- How do I know that you received my order and how do I obtain a receipt?
- Once you have submitted your order, an order confirmation containing your final order total, link to shipment status, billing, design proof, contact and shipment information will be emailed to you.
- What if I didn't receive my order confirmation?
- If you haven't received your order confirmation email, please check your junk email folder or spam filter.
- May I make a correction to my order after it has been submitted?
- Since most orders are transmitted to our production staff immediately upon submission, it is generally impossible to make corrections or changes to the design submitted for printing. If you have just placed your order, and want to check if changing it is possible, please contact customer service immediately via 1-855-602-6231.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- You can find our cancellation policy in our Terms of Sale.